Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My resolution - journal art every day


My lovely stack of Moleskins keeps calling my name. I have a number of these wonderful little books in my studio, some full-to-bursting with found objects, favorite papers and art, others totally empty. I love filling them with whatever interests me at the moment. For a long time I was religious about collaging and drawing every day - even stamping the pages with the date. But then I became a slacker and the pages remained blank. 
So what's a girl to do - sleep less? (I already stay up WAY too late reading.) Get up earlier? (Again, the reading thing makes that difficult.) I don't want to be a 'whiner-pants,' but I want more hours in the day! Don't we all - to have the time to do the things we love. I guess the only way to solve this dilemma is to just do it - squeezing in a minute here and there. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment